The Mighty is a digital health community created to empower and connect people facing health challenges and disabilities. We are a community of people who care deeply about changing perceptions around disability and illness through the sharing of stories and experiences among those facing health challenges, their supporters and caregivers. By capturing the power of shared experiences, The Mighty promotes inclusion and acceptance.
As such, we know that a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences enhance our vision. This value embodies within the diversity of our community offerings and among the colleagues that help enliven our culture. Cultivating an inclusive work environment that values a range of talent and ideas is top priority for us. We enthusiastically encourage candidates of all backgrounds and abilities to apply. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Under the guidance of the Director of Revenue, the Ad Operations Manager works on a fast-paced execution team to help The Mighty earn revenue and establish rapport with our clients. This team member works to ensure campaign set up, monitoring, and reporting gets done in a timely fashion and strives to improve digital campaign performance across dozens of media channels. This is a busy and exciting job for a candidate that is eager to apply their deep curiosity and data and digital advertising experience toward scalable revenue growth.
THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- YOU LOVE TO HAVE YOUR HANDS IN MANY POTS gaining a depth of understanding from teams across the company as well as our client’s deriving insights from data and taking action.
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY PROCESS IMPROVEMENT wanting to know how to improve things at every turn.
- YOU DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF and can maintain a positive attitude and goal-oriented focus in an ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- YOU ARE A TESTING FANATIC taking the extra time to improve processes in reporting, internal communication, and more.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence to data accuracy and accountability.
- YOU ARE CURIOUS TO THE CORE and love to pick up new skills, share ideas, and learn independently.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Streamline campaign and data reporting
- Update metrics reports on a routine basis, pulling data from a wide variety of channels in paid social, paid search, and more.
- Monitor paid and organic campaigns daily, providing optimization recommendations and insights to the Director of Revenue Operations for implementation
- Set up standard display, social media, and search campaigns from scratch.
- Provide status updates to the execution team’s managers and director
- Assist internal teams in growth initiatives through newsletter promotions, content creation, and more.
- Track the pacing of all active campaigns on a daily basis.
- Experiment with the implementation of new ad units ad-serving features such as rich media, video ads, and ad networks.
- Routinely provide ad inventory projections for new campaigns based on site content and traffic.
- Utilize first party data to create audience segments to complement our existing contextual ad targeting capabilities.
- Create newsletter lists and assist on newsletter formatting.
HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT:
For this role, the ideal candidate will be a curious, analytical, and creative problem solver with at least 2 years in an advertising or marketing-related role. This is an execution-heavy role and the candidate will need to be comfortable working independently on tasks and optimization recommendations after onboarding. Any experience in the services below would help you stand out:
- Facebook Business Suite, Microsoft Excel, Google Ads Manager (DFP), and Google Analytics
- Other nice-to-have skills include proficiency in: Google Search, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, Cordial (or equivalent newsletter service), and Amplitude (or equivalent analytics platform)
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical advertising and/or the health care sector
- Experience testing initiatives to prepare for a cookie-free environment
You will also stand out if you have:
- An innately collaborative and inclusive work style.
- Conscientious and thorough approach to decision making and documentation.
- Empathetic, with a driving sense of curiosity about users and the ways we can serve them.
- Understanding of modern web and app data analysis and a history of consistent execution.
To apply, send your resume and a note to [email protected]