The Mighty is a digital health community created to empower and connect people facing health challenges and disabilities. We are a community of people who care deeply about changing perceptions around disability and illness through the sharing of stories and experiences among those facing health challenges, their supporters and caregivers. By capturing the power of shared experiences, The Mighty promotes inclusion and acceptance.
As such, we know that a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences enhance our vision. This value embodies within the diversity of our community offerings and among the colleagues that help enliven our culture. Cultivating an inclusive work environment that values a range of talent and ideas is top priority for us. We enthusiastically encourage candidates of all backgrounds and abilities to apply. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
The Digital Media Account Manager is responsible for coordinating, managing, and optimizing client relationships and digital media campaigns at The Mighty.
This position may be right for you if:
- YOU THRIVE IN A FAST, PACED ENVIRONMENT and excel at moving through tasks, problem solving, and are solution focused
- YOU LOVE TO HAVE YOUR HANDS IN MANY POTS gaining a depth of understanding from different departments and working collaboratively across multiple teams
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY A SELF LEARNING, INDEPENDENT ENVIRONMENT
- YOU ARE CURIOUS TO THE CORE
- YOU DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF and can maintain a positive attitude and goal-oriented focus in an ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and fiduciary responsibility.
The Digital Media Account Manager will:
- Manage the operation of media campaigns at The Mighty, from point of sale to final metrics delivery.
- Create and maintain internal and external timelines to keep campaigns on track
- Collaborate regularly with teammates on different media delivery platforms such as DoubleVerify, Google Ads Manager (DFP), WordPress, Cordial (email marketing software), Google Analytics, MongoDB, Facebook and Twitter Business Studios, Pinterest, and more.
- Build and manage strong relationships with advertising and agency partners
- Work with the Director of Product and Editorial Director to ensure smooth revenue delivery and help brainstorm new product capabilities to improve and expand sponsored content
- Consistently look for and implement ways to improve the efficiency of the team, the performance of tactics/programs, and how we track and report that performance
You will stand out if you have:
- Experience in the health care or the pharmaceutical space
- Experience developing and executing complex campaigns and/or initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest ad management systems
- Experience managing accounts and being a client’s point of contact
- Media planning experience
- Strong grammatical, communication, and copywriting skills
The Digital Media Account Manager reports to the Director, Revenue Operations. This position is exempt.
If you are interested, please submit your application through LinkedIn or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why The Mighty is the place to work for you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The Mighty is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, hairstyle, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms The Mighty’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices