The Mighty is a digital health community created to empower and connect people facing health challenges and disabilities.
We are a community of people who care deeply about changing perceptions around disability and illness through the sharing of stories and experiences among those facing health challenges, their supporters and caregivers. By capturing the power of shared experiences, The Mighty promotes inclusion and acceptance. As our Growth Lead, you’ll collaborate with teams across the company to grow our active member base.
The Mighty’s Growth lead holds direct responsibility for daily/weekly/monthly active user growth, with a bias toward user retention and activation over pure top line growth. This person will work very closely with our product management, design, engineering, data, content and marketing teams. The right candidate will take a hypothesis and experiment-driven approach and be very comfortable in a highly collaborative and fast moving environment.
- Identify and prioritize areas of opportunity for Mighty user growth.
- Lead an experiment driven execution process, in collaboration with key stakeholders and contributors, to realize those opportunities.
- Define, measure and optimize our user acquisition and activation funnel.
- Lead strategy and efforts across organic and paid user growth channels, including app stores, search, social and partners.
- In partnership with leadership, build a strong growth practice at The Mighty that can scale as the company grows.
- Experience as a product manager, or working very closely with a product management team.
- Experience working with both Web and App products.
- Experience conducting growth focused experiments, ideally leading an experimentation practice.
- Extremely comfortable working with data at all levels (pulling, interpreting, deriving insights, dashboarding, etc)
- Hands on experience leading SEO efforts
- Hands on experience leading organic and paid social efforts
- Familiarity with ASO best practices
To apply, send your resume and a note to [email protected]