The MSA Coalition is a US Based 501c3 so your donation may be tax deductible. A minimum of 75% of all donations go directly into our MSA Research Fund. The remaining 25% are used to fund education, awareness, and advocacy initiatives, as well as operating expenses.
Real People. Real Stories.
We face disability, disease and mental illness together.