I've been sitting on this post for awhile now. Debating if I should share it due to it not really having purpose for some. I then realized that it does have purpose to certain individuals. It does matter to those selected few. It will help others for a better understanding of what it's actually like for someone who is living with anxiety or any other mental "illness."
I thought I'd share just a few "battles" I conquer on the daily with my (sarcastic tone) best friend....
• Feeling overwhelmed when it comes to finding a product for whatever reason. Too many options & not knowing which one is the "best" one. Latest trouble, finding good facial products. What exactly do I need. Which brand will work for my skin type/purpose.
• Remembering things that happened in the past & feeling embarrassed then apologizing about it way after it happened. The look I get from ppl is sometimes not the one that will win beauty pageants, that's for sure.
• Always have to be on the go. Moving around. Sitting only means one thing & that's our thoughts. Even at home, movement needs to be happening.
(Sitting still is a very hard one for me. Always has.)
• Insomnia can be associated with anxiety. Your mind does not have to be wondering off onto the endless rollercoaster either.
(Mine has been rough lately.)
• Sweating. One of the most common symptoms.
(Me, I'm ALWAYS sweating. No matter the weather, I'm sweating. It drives ppl crazy. Only because they're not well aware.)
• Being Early to your destination. For some, if they're even 30 seconds late, it's a full on anxiety attack.
(Me, I'm ALWAYS early. Being late is a trigger for me.)
.... those are just a few of what I experience. Those who have anxiety or any other "illness" may experience other symptoms or these just not on the same level. If you're part of the club, just know you ARE not these symptoms. You ARE stronger than any "pain" level. This is NOT who you are. You WILL overcome this!
If you made it this far, thank you for listening. Thank you for educating yourself some more if you did not know of such.
You may now return back to your regularly scheduled night! 😊💛
#GAD #Anxiety #Depression #Migraines #Chatspace #CheckInWithMe #undiagnoised #Insomnia #PTSD