December 21, 2017
5 Last-Minute DIY Gifts For a Friend With a Mental Illness
Whatever kind of “last-minute” gifter you are, we’ve got you covered.
5 LAST-MINUTE DIY GIFTS FOR A FRIEND WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS
1. MOVIE NIGHT IN A BOX
- Paint a box and let dry.
- Decorate with stickers and cutouts.
- Fill with movies and snacks.
2. SELF-CARE SLIPPERS
- Fill slippers with self-care items such as:
- A face mask, nail polish, a stress ball, chocolates, and chapstick.
3. MENTAL HEALTH COUPONS
- Make coupons that offer helpful tasks.
4. INSPIRATION JAR
- Write quotes on colored paper.
- Cut out each quote.
- Fold until small.
- Fill jar with paper.
- Decorate with ribbon.
- Make a color key by quote type.
5. WORRY STONES
- Paint rocks a solid color and let dry.
- Write mantras and create designs.