Product & Engineering Team
Account Manager Position
The Account Manager is a key member of the revenue execution team, responsible for assisting in the management of sold programs. This includes campaign implementation, optimization, reporting, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of advertiser business issues. The account manager will be part of a small, robust team and will work cross-functionally with accounting, product and content teams.
Every member of the execution team works hands-on to bring campaigns to life on The Mighty. While this role will focus on management and direct client communications, we are looking for someone who’s also excited to work closely with our account coordinators, interns and director on direct project implementation.
If you are someone who enjoys working remotely with a high-volume of Zoom calls talking directly with clients, public speaking and working elbows-deep in the projects you manage, let us know — we are looking for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Key project manager for all campaign executions and responsible for working with internal teams to launch and maintain 360 degree programs (comprised of custom content and multiple media products)
- Create and maintain internal and external timelines to keep campaigns on track
- Build and manage strong relationships with advertising and agency partners
- Track campaigns on an ongoing basis including pulling data from (Google Ad Manager) DFP, (DoubleVerify) DV, Facebook, Twitter and other social channels for campaign reporting
- Work with the strategy team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximize performance
- Serve as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general campaign maintenance
- Create and deliver post-campaign reports and wrap up decks to clients
What we look for in you:
- Passionate people person and enjoys implementing project management processes
- 2+ years experience in account management, client services, project management, or other client-facing role
- Comfortable working as point of contact for clients and leading client calls. This role will spend up to 10 hours per week with direct phone/video contact with clients.
- Experience developing and executing complex campaigns and/or initiatives
- Experience with Facebook/Twitter Ads management, DFP (Google Ads Manager) and DoubleVerify.
- Experience with ad placement, pacing and optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Nice to haves:
- Media planning experience
- Experience in the healthcare or the pharmaceutical space
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with mentoring and teaching skills across teams
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].