12 Memes That Nail What It’s Like to Have Back Pain
Back pain is one of those conditions that comes with a lot of complexities. That being said, back pain is also super common, affecting 80 percent of Americans at some point in their lives. Worldwide, it is the single leading cause of disability, and something many people struggle with on a daily basis.
Everyone experiences back pain differently, and one person’s pain can even change over time. One day, you might feel great and then be in pain the next. You might have your back pain under control, but then have to see a doctor to get the medicine that helps you. Or, physical therapy might be a regular aspect of your life that feels never-ending. Since back pain affects so many people, there’s a community out there that absolutely understands the difficulties of chronic back pain and can even laugh along with you through the regular struggles of it.
If you have back pain and need a good laugh, these memes are for you.
1. When you know you can do something, but your back pain stops you:
2. When you have to make the best out of physical therapy:
3. When your back feels great one day and bad the next:
4. When you take advantage of modern medicine:
5. When changing your position just a little bit relieves so much of your back pain:
6. When that one guy you barely know thinks he knows everything about your back pain:
7. When you sat in a desk with no lumbar support all day:
8. When you have so much knowledge about back pain, but still struggle on your own:
9. When adulthood just means extra back pain:
10. When your doctor orders tests for your back, but the scans show nothing new:
11. When someone tells you yoga will fix your back pain: