15 Funny Memes Only People With Rheumatoid Arthritis Understand
Do you feel like no one understands what it’s like to have rheumatoid arthritis (RA)? Are you tired of explaining that RA is a systemic illness? Oh, “but at least it’s not cancer,” right? If you can’t laugh, you’ll cry, who wants to do that all the time? Tell me you don’t find some of these truths funny…
1. Storing medication in your refrigerator.
2. Listening to people complain about getting a shot.
3. Fear of shaking hands.
4. Everyone’s grandma has arthritis too.
5. Climbing the stairs.
6. Yoga is hard.
7. Wanting to take a nap at work.
8. Having to prove how sick you really are.
9. Paying the price for overdoing it.
10. Have you tried…?
11. The convenience of online shopping.
12. Feeling “off.”
13. Trying to remember what you were trying to remember.
14. Friends and family who don’t understand.
Can you relate to these memes? Let us know or add your own below.