A list of quotes describe what EDS feels like.
7 Quotes That Describe What Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Feels Like
- “It feels like having a flu all the time.”
- “It feels like my body is falling apart at every joint.”
- “It feels like your body is trying to turn inside-out.”
- “It’s like riding a bicycle with very loose parts.”
- “You feel like you are constantly disappointing people because you have to cancel plans.”
- “The cruelest symptom is disbelief by medical personnel.”
- “The good days make me feel like I can conquer the world.”
What else would you add?
Originally published: February 15, 2017