The most helpful emails in healthBrowse our free newsletters
Peopel share the things about anxiety that nobody talks about.
Things About Anxiety Nobody Talks About
- “It can come out of nowhere, even without a trigger.”
- “How debilitating it is.”
- “Everyone experiences it differently; some people need space, others need hugs.”
- “The physical part: rapid heartbeats, numbness, tunnel vision, fatigue.”
- “Taking medication doesn’t mean I’m suddenly free from anxiety and panic attacks.”
- “It can make you jump to a wrong conclusion really fast.”
- “It can make you seem lazy.”
Anxiety isn’t always what you think.
You never know what someone is going through.
Originally published: April 21, 2017