The most helpful emails in healthBrowse our free newsletters
Some pieces of advice for people with mental illness that are actually helpful.
Pieces of Advice for People With Mental Illness
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for help.”
- “Words can hurt to say, but they need to come out. Write them down on paper.”
- “It may not leave but it gets better.”
- “Your life matters.”
- “Don’t always believe what your brain is telling you.”
- “Celebrate every accomplishment, no matter how small.”
- “Your worst days are only 24 hours.”
What would you add?
Originally published: May 3, 2017