Stuck Inside? Come Hang Out With The Mighty Community!
The most helpful emails in healthBrowse our free newsletters
Mighty Virtual Events have moved!
You will now be able to find all upcoming Mighty Virtual Events over at events.themighty.com. This page will no longer update with upcoming events effective May 1, 2021.
Join our Virtual Events community – In this community led by Mighty staff member Ashley Kristoff, you can discover upcoming Mighty events, connect with event hosts and other attendees, share your takeaways, creations and more!
Safety and Security:
We strive to make our events as safe as possible. Here are the ways we strive for safety and security during our events:
- All event hosts are vetted by a member of The Mighty Staff before they are permitted to host their first event.
- A member of staff attends every new host’s first event at a minimum. There are several events that a staff member is always present.
- We guide our hosts through a brief security and moderation training that helps equip them with any security tools they may need if an attendee comes to cause trouble or needs support.
- We do not allow attendees to message each other privately during the event as there is no way for a host to intervene if the conversation is inappropriate in any way, but the host/moderator can message privately with attendees so attendees can share if they feel unsafe or are having difficulty for any reason.
- We do not allow attendees to share private contact information during the event.
- All our Zoom-run events require registration so none of the Zoom links are public-facing and you will only receive them upon registering for that event.
- We use Zoom’s waiting room functionality to ensure that attendees can’t immediately enter without a host or staff member present.
If you have any further questions about safety or ever feel unsafe during an event, you can email email@example.com with your questions or concerns.