6 American Sign Language Gift Ideas for Babies and Children
We hope the products below help you or a loved one in your health journeys. Just so you know, The Mighty may collect a share of sales from the affiliate links on this page. As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you still have some holiday shopping to do? If you have a deaf child, a CODA (Child of Deaf Adults), or a hearing child with or without disabilities whom you want to teach how to sign, these gift ideas would be great. My CODA daughter, Coral would have loved these gifts when she was a kid, so that is why I hand-picked these gift ideas to share with you!
1. ASL Alphabet Blocks. Build and learn at the same time.
2. Mommy and Me Tees (I Love You). Wear the same top as your little one for the holidays!
3. ASL Alphabet Learning Board. Fun and educational way to learn to sign the alphabet together.
4. ILY Hand Shape Pillow. Adds love to any child’s room.
5. Sign Language Alphabet Puzzle . Develop many skills such as fine motor skills, cognitive skills, and hand-eye coordination with this colorful toy.
6. Plan Toys Hand Sign Numbers 1 – 10. Learn to count 1-10 in ASL with this fun toy.