11 Self-Love Messages To You, From The Mighty Community
If you are struggling, please know you are deserving of help. Connect with resources here, from our partner To Write Love on Her Arms.
Self-love is hard to obtain, and it’s not something they sell on Amazon Prime. Even after your self-confidence grows, you may still struggle at times.
Self-love isn’t one-size-fits-all, and so the last thing we wanted to do was give you one blanket affirmation. We reached out to our community to see what messages have helped them, and now we want to pass them on to you.
Without further ado, here’s 11 self-love messages from our Mighty community, to you.
1. “You aren’t broken, you are just being reassembled in a new unique way — and that’s beautiful.”
2. “Here’s a toast to you being you and me being me.”
3. “I see you. I see the tears and fears in your eyes. I see the strength and stubborn tenacity in your soul. I see it all and it is beautiful.”
You aren’t broken, you are just being reassembled in a new unique way — and that’s beautiful.
4. “You are always who you’ve needed. You’ve always taken care of yourself; you still being here is proof. All the love in the world exists within you. Hold onto it, appreciate it, feel it. You are enough.”
5. “You are worthy of the love you desire, but don’t feel you deserve.”
6. “You can. You will. You are.”
7. “When you are lonely, know that a stranger loves you somewhere.”
8. “You are the light at the end of the tunnel.”
9. “You deserve to be heard no matter how softly you may speak.”
When you are lonely, know that a stranger loves you somewhere.
10. “You are stronger and more courageous than you think. You are worthy of your own love and that of others. You will be OK!”
11. “I see you and you are enough, even if you don’t believe it.”
They said it best, but we’ll say it again:
You are so deserving of love right now, in this very moment – true, supportive, passionate, devoted, whimsical, honest, committed love from every single person around you, but most importantly from yourself, and if you forget, don’t be afraid to come back to read those words over again as a healthy reminder.
You are loved. You are special. You are not alone.
I see you and you are enough, even if you don’t believe it.