New Article about psychdelic treatment for OCD
Here you can find my article on screenshot
which can be found here!
• Society still holds a warped perception of OCD, diminishing and devaluing those who suffer from it.
• I experienced obsessive thoughts involving sexual orientation and potential harm to self and others.
• Underwent CBT ERP therapy and ACT before finding Emma Garrick, the 'anxiety whisperer', who saved my life
• Psilocybin (found in magic mushrooms) is being trialled as an alternative treatment for OCD patients.
• I aim to deliver a TEDx Talk to raise awareness about the condition with insufficient research funding/coverage, about OCD
• Recovery from OCD is possible but not easy or linear.