The Mighty's Chronic Illness Gift Guide
Life with chronic illness means doctor’s appointments, pain, fatigue and extra time spent at home — things many healthy people don’t fully understand. When it comes to giving gifts, your loved ones may not always know what to get you. They may not realize the things that would make your life easier or things you’d appreciate that others perhaps take for granted.
This holiday season, we’ve created a variety of gift guides designed for chronic warriors. Want to get some ideas of what to ask for if you’re in college and battling an illness? We’ve got you covered. Looking for a list of small, affordable gifts that would make your life easier that you can share with your loved ones? Keep reading. Consider this your one-stop shop for gift ideas that will make a chronic warrior’s day.
1. The Gifts They Want But Might Not Ask For
2. Gifts That Won’t Break the Bank
3. Kind Gestures They’ll Love
4. To Support a Fellow Chronic Warrior While Shopping
5. For a Loved One Who’s in the Hospital
5. For Your Friend With Chronic Pain
6. For Your Friend With Fibromyalgia
7. For Your Friend With Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
8. For Someone Who Spends a Lot of Time at Home
9. For a College Student With Chronic Pain
10. Gifts That Can Make Life With Chronic Illness Easier