If Your Illness Means You Constantly Have to Pee, These 12 Memes May Make You Laugh
There are lots of reasons why you might need to pee more than the average person. From interstitial cystitis to a side effect of your condition or a symptom of a medication you’re taking, needing to urinate a lot, unfortunately, happens. Even your mental health can play a role in increased trips to the bathroom — be it “anxiety poops” or pee.
Needing to pee constantly isn’t always linked to a health concern, though. If you are pregnant or have given birth, you may notice bladder-related changes. Regardless of the reason, it can be frustrating to feel as though you have no say over your bathroom schedule.
While you might not have much control over your bladder, you do have some control over how you feel about it. Yes, it’s totally natural to be angry or frustrated but sometimes it can help to just throw your hands up in resignation and laugh. If laughter is a helpful coping mechanism for you, check out these pee-related memes.
1. When you sit down on the couch, then immediately have to get up to pee.
2. When you didn’t think you had to pee, but now you do.
3. When someone doesn’t get the hint you need to find the nearest restroom.
4. When you convince yourself to leave your bed to go to the bathroom.
5. When you have to make multiple stops while driving.
6. When you need to pee, but have to wait before you can go.
7. When the closest restroom really isn’t close at all.
8. When you need to pee as soon as you get home, but have to unlock the door first.
9. When you’re trying to decide if staying hydrated is worth it.
10. When you can’t decide if you really need to pee or if you’re just so used to always peeing that you think you have to pee.
11. When needing to pee means having to use the worst public restrooms.
12. When you’re thirsty and then realize after you drink some water that you’ll need to pee a lot later.
Looking for other meme posts? Check out the following articles: