My best friend recommended this book to me. Her therapist recommended it to her. She insists that it’s an amazing book and also extremely helpful.
This is from the author:
Are you in a relationship with a narcissist?
• Do you feel that when you are talking, your partner is never listening?
• Does your partner make promises, only to betray your trust repeatedly?
• Do you often feel disappointed and doubt yourself constantly?
• Is your partner controlling, manipulative, or just plain mean?
• Have you read every relationship book out there, practiced your communication skills, and still feel unheard or neglected?
• Is your partner pretty on the outside but empty on the inside?
• SHOULD YOU STAY OR SHOULD YOU GO?
Should I stay or should I go? Is a guidebook and a reality check. This honest survival manual is not predicated on false hope, forgiveness, “communication skills”—or the idea that the beast can become a prince. This is a book that breaks down what narcissistic people do to us, how they do it, and what we can do to survive.