Curious to hear how your #UlcerativeColitis or #CrohnsDisease has affected how often you engage in self-care activities.
#InflammatoryBowelDiseaseIBD #ChronicIllness #ChronicPain #Anxiety #DistractMe #CheckInWithMe #MentalHealth
1. It’s full of other people with connections to IBD.
2. It’s a safe forum to ask any and all IBD questions.
3. It’s a way to connect with others on the Mighty community.
4. I’m one of the group leaders (living with #UlcerativeColitis ), and I’m pretty cool.
5. We want to normalize talking about poop.
6. We do Q&As with partners like Girls with Guts.
7. It’s a small but “Mighty” community that we want to grow.
8. It’s supportive.
9. Why not?
10. Do it today!
Reviewing my symptoms,
I was able to stay awake for most of the day fortunately, which is great! But I’m conflicted between how I should feel, staying awake for that long is something most people probably don’t think about but it’s not something I’ve been able to do often. So I don’t know how to feel about it.
Besides that, my symptoms have gotten worse and I am struggling with my mental health a bit. I think I just don’t know how to feel about things, if I should be happy or not.
I feel I often compare myself to others and uphold myself to high standards.
My heartbeat rate is 114bpm.
(Can’t tell if my previous post I was writing I accidentally deleted so that’s the explanation of the title,)