𝟏 - 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧!
𝟐 - 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲.
𝟑 - 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝟒 - 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝟓 - 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝟔 - 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!
𝟕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞
𝟖 - 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟗 - 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝟏𝟎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬!
Well, meaningful friends and family, they are, but they lack a true understanding of what we struggle with. If you've heard these and other comments, I know how hurtful they can be, and for that I'm sorry!
#MentalHealth #Anxietyissues #anxietygirl #anxietycure #HealthAnxiety #anxietyhealing #anxietysurvivor #anxietysufferer #selfcare #AnxietyAttacks #selfcaretime #anxietyfree #anxietyrelief #selfcarepost #selfcaredaily #anxietyrecovery #healinganxiety #anxietyawareness #anxietycoach #anxietysurvivor #selfcareday #beatanxiety #GeneralizedAnxietyDisorder #perfectionism #anxiousmind #anxiousness
Hi, you guys, I'm new here, too! I could've used a community like this ages ago! But so #grateful to have found a place to share thoughts and fears with a group who gets it. It's so hard out there getting smashed by waves of judgement and ridicule, but the flip is that I have a plethora of info n insight, and I'll be giving more than receiving! Please reach out with love or questions so I can get to know you all! Ok, enough rainbows and unicorns! Now for my vent sesh: My Pet Peeve of the Day (PP-OTD) is freaking doctors who won't medicate me for anxiety, rather they'd prefer to shove antidepressants and antipsychotics down my throat, medicating me for conditions I don't even have, even though I have stacks of doctor's notes from my past, indicating which meds work for me!!! I've idiot proofed it for them, and they're just fighting me, denying me, making a mockery out of my grief, MY SUFFERING! How dare they... it really hurts me, how I'm being treated. How does any of this make sense??? #doctoregossuck #BPD #Anxietyissues #Selfworth #Selflove #supportoneanother
1. Not letting yourself get close to people because you’re afraid you’ll get hurt then being hurt anyway because no one wants to be close to you in the first place.
2. Hating someone so much you wish they leave forever, but loving them so much you’d die if they did.
3. Trying your best not to cry or go into a rage after someone criticizes you in the smallest way.
4. Being triggered by the slightest things.
5. Always feeling alone you know deep down that no one cares or understands, and that those who are in your life won’t stay for very long.
6. Being convinced you can never make the one you love happy and asking them for reassurance until your constant mistrust drives them over the edge and makes them unhappy.
7. Make something cool. Inner voice says “That’s stupid, destroy it!”
8. Spending money you need to be saving on things you did not need when you feel down about yourself.
9. Detaching yourself from those closest to you just in case they decide to hurt you.
10. “I’m so scared of being nice and still being rejected.”
11. No matter how hard you try, everyone still leaves.
12. Crying for days because everything is suddenly Sad.
13. Not being emotionally available for your love ones because it’s too triggering.
14. Hating on your boyfriend/girlfriend every time he/she is not there for you.
15. Telling someone “I hate you, don’t talk to me!” And an hour later you love them.
My girlfriend and I argued about my #BPD condition. I have tried to explain to her several times and she don’t seem to get it. She got upset because I wouldn’t talk to her about it. I feel like she’s being clingy. It has been an emotional exhausting week. All I want is to be left alone and recover from this bullshit. I’ve had crying spells all day yesterday. I’m having a rough morning already because of this fuckin argument. Not a good way to start your day. This is such crap!!I need Reset button. #Depression #bpddating #Anxietyissues #Emotionallyexhausting