We're so glad you're here. Scroll down to find some of the Crohn's conversations happening in our community. The more, the merrier—jump in anytime!
1. It’s full of other people with connections to IBD.
2. It’s a safe forum to ask any and all IBD questions.
3. It’s a way to connect with others on the Mighty community.
4. I’m one of the group leaders (living with #UlcerativeColitis ), and I’m pretty cool.
5. We want to normalize talking about poop.
6. We do Q&As with partners like Girls with Guts.
7. It’s a small but “Mighty” community that we want to grow.
8. It’s supportive.
9. Why not?
10. Do it today!
You can search the groups to join. #CrohnsDisease #InflammatoryBowelDiseaseIBD #ChronicIllness #IrritableBowelSyndromeIBS
What is something you wish people knew about living with Crohn's?
Your response may be used in an article or video on The Mighty.
The Mighty is a safe, supportive community for people living with disabilities and the people who care for them.