How are you? I’m here to help. Just a little reminder fresh off an episode.
April 2020 in quarantine and I am reflecting on my recent episode in February. Have had bouts of lows recently but nothing like before. Tried running one week and cycling last weekend which helped. Maybe being in lockdown is helping? Less pressure?
I really want to stay well going forward I need years not months so here we go a few questions
1. Are you on minimum 2mg haloperidol? If you are feeling at all hypomanic/manic you need to go as high as 6. Also don’t forget Phenergen for sleep 25/50mg
2. Are you over sharing your articles?
3. Are you feeling ambitious about writing your book
4. Are you more open about your mental health than usual?
5. Are you talking about Religion more?
6. Are you going to or thinking about going to the Latin church?
7. Is anybody concerned about you? Sister/Husband? Husband may not be YET!
8. Is your sleep gone? If it’s not YET you still could be on a slippery slope.
9. Are you giving out medals or blessed candles?
10. Are you spending more time with friends from the hospital?
11. Are you spending more money?
12. Are you drinking more alcohol?
13. Are you smoking?
1. Call Psychiatrist ask for phenergen 25/50 Mg and more haloperidol 6mg ASAP
2. You may need a referral to the day hospital for a couple of weeks
3. Avoid school drop offs if possible. It is NOT a good time to bump into other mums right now or get talking to the Principal. Just accept mums/sisters offers of lifts and let my husband bring my son to school.
4. Remember nip this and it will reduce the depression on the other end.
I care about you. I want this to be sorted ASAP. You may not listen to my sister or husband or Mum. They might be annoying. Try not to let them get to you. Remember forgiveness. Try NOT to get angry. Just remember the important thing is that you get well and the sooner the better.
#BipolarDisorder #Depression #Mania #Hypomania #MentalHealth #WRAP