This photo makes me smile because on that day someone dear to me, taught me how to kiss and some kid pulled the fire alarm so we had to run & he also carried me up a flight of stairs just because I didn’t think he could. Justice made me smile so much that day that my face hurt. Matter of fact he made smile everyday that much and I have so much gratitude for him and his family. Sadly he was taken from the world on June 12th 2010 someone murdered him and it changed the lives of many forever, myself included. Here are a few things I learned from such a beautiful person inside and out.
1) Appreciate all beings, no matter how short or long you’ve known them. Make your time on earth with people count, be present. Cherish everyone & every minute on earth.
2) Never let anyone call you out of your name. Know your worth. We are all worthy of respect.
3) Relationships can be complicated but when all is said and done if they end, don’t drag each other through the mud. Respect the love you once shared & move on in a civil manner.
4) Justice made friends with everyone, he was so accepting. He cared about whether people were good people, not about what they were wearing or what clique they were in.
5) If you’re able help the homeless. Justice would ask his mom for additional lunch money & it wasn’t until his funeral that she learned what he was doing with the extra money.
6) We never know what someone is struggling with silently, so always be kind!
10.01.1993 - 06.12.2010
♡ rest in paradise justice
#Grief #LifeLessons #MightyMinute #lossofbestfriend #ComplicatedGrief #griefjourney #bestfriend #gratitudegetsmethrough