When I’m stuck in bed, which is a lot lately, I like to find a variety of things to keep me occupied because I get bored very easily. I used to be a very active person. Now I cannot do a lot of the things that I used to be able to do. So I have had to adapt and change and find new things to occupy my time in ways that I am able to do. So here is a list of some of the things that I like to do to distract and entertain myself.
Please feel free to share your ideas too. It might give another Beddy an idea that they hadn’t thought of yet.
Some things I enjoy doing :
1. Watching movies / shows
2. Chatting with family and friends ( when my fingers and arms aren’t hurting too much)
3. Drawing ( Again, if I’m not in too much pain )
4. Playing games on my phone like Words With Friends2
5. Helping my eldest daughter with her graphic design ideas
6. Designing rooms on Design Home
7. Chatting with my hubby
8. Playing cards with my younger daughter who lives here with us because of her own severe / chronic health issues.
9. Chatting with friends on The Mighty! :)
10. Bird and deer watching out my bedroom window. I can also sometimes see our horses when they come up to this side of the pasture.
11. Play around making silly selfies with my friends.
12. Journal or write poems
So, these are just a few things I like to do to pass the time when I have to be in bed. What are some things you like to do?
#Lupus #Fibromyalgia #MultipleSclerosis #InflammatoryBowelDiseaseIBD #IrritableBowelSyndromeIBS #MyalgicEncephalomyelitis #heart palpitations #SupraventricularTachycardia #HypothyroidismUnderactiveThyroidDisease #DistractMe #WritingThroughIt #bed #AutoimmuneDisease